DIGITAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Job type: full time, permanent
Salary: £18,000-20,000 DOE
Closing date: 4th December
Peebles Media Group is looking for a Digital Sales Administrator to join its growing digital team in Glasgow.
We’re one of Scotland’s leading independent media companies with a diverse portfolio of high profile B2B and consumer titles, as well as an events division that holds several key industry awards and trade events. Across our portfolio, we offer national and regional client’s access to a loyal and engaged audience through print and digital platforms.
Reporting to Head of Digital Content and Senior Sales staff, you will provide invaluable support to our busy sales teams across eight publications. This position is an exciting opportunity for you to learn and develop new skills within the digital sales space, working closely with our sales teams in a fast-paced office. This is a role best suited to someone who wants to work in the sales environment in future, particularly in digital sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with management and prioritising of tasks and planning of weekly workload
- Support with managing the digital advertising workload, from gathering creative to copy chasing, to sign-off
- Managing multiplatform digital advertising campaigns
- Building emails in our email platform, including regular newsletters and paid-for advertising
- Keeping up to date on key changes to digital practices
- Maintaining and updating website content
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and ad systems (training will be provided)
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn new skills
To apply, please send a CV and some details about what you think you’d bring to this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org