Job type: full time, permanent
Salary: £22,000-24,000 DOE
Peebles Media Group are looking for a Content Creator to join their growing team in Glasgow.
As part of the editorial and digital teams, this person will work primarily on the digital side of the brand’s consumer titles, Tie the Knot Scotland and Homes & Interiors Scotland.
An exciting opportunity to come in at the start of our digital revolution, this position is perfect for someone who is looking for a fast-paced, creative writing role within a leading publishing house.
Your role as a Content Creator will be to plan, develop and deliver relevant and engaging content, working across multiple teams, titles and platforms.
You will be supporting the editorial team and the digital team, reporting into the Head of Digital.
You are a talented writer who has a good working knowledge of how fast-paced editorial works.
You’re a stickler for accuracy and detail, even when working under pressure.
You’re able to write clean and compelling copy to tight deadlines.
You are an avid user of social media platforms such as Tik Tok and Instagram with your finger on the pulse of the latest news, trends and events.
You are a creative problem-solver who loves working in a team.
You can manage your own desk efficiently and take ownership of your workload.
- Monitor all relevant trends including social media
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Create new and relevant features for digital including long-form pieces
- Adapt your work to all of our platforms including social media
- Knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop), Microsoft Office, WordPress, Hootsuite, Facebook Meta and Google Analytics
- Regular user and creator for social channels including reels and Tik Tok
- Understanding of SEO strategies and tools
- Experience in video creation and basic photography skills would be advantageous
To apply, please send a CV and some details about what you think you’d bring to this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.